Because HFA represents more than 46,000 U.S. publishers, has licensing agreements with 35 global societies, and maintains relationships with many non-represented publishers, we are able to help you obtain the right licenses you need to run your business.
It’s simple – you send us your sound recording data, we’ll match it to the underlying musical compositions and rights holders and reach out the appropriate parties on your behalf.
The Licensing Services package includes:
- Data ingestion and matching
- Solicitation of applicable rights holders
- Issuance of HFA licenses and compulsory (NOIs) licenses (where applicable)
- License analytics reports
- Management of data updates for licensed tracks and the subsequent impact on reporting and payment
- Addressing inquiries regarding your licensing activities
Popular add-ons to this package include: Content Consulting, License Cloning, Copyright and Direct Agreement Administration – see our Customized Services package for more details.